One of CJ Lasers guiding principles has been to make clean beauty and safe industry practices accessible to our community & clients. Our sanitary standards and practices have always been above industry standards but in consideration of COVID-19, we are even more committed to remaining a clean and safe space during this reopening phase.
Here’s what you need to know and what you can do to help:
- There will be required temperature check at the front door
- Face mask/covering is required
- If you arrive early please wait in your car
- Please wash/sanitize your hands as soon as you arrive for your appointment
- Pre-purchase your treatments on our site to make purchases as contactless as possible
- No guests or children can accompany you to your appointment
- Please notify us of any symptoms you may have or if you have come in contact with anyone with symptoms.
☆In addition to using medical-grade disinfectants and single-use tools, we always wear disposable gloves, disinfect surfaces before and after each appointment (We've added extra time before and after each appointment to ensure this is done thoroughly)
☆We've increased disinfecting frequency to high-touch surfaces
☆Hand sanitizer as always is available at reception and throughout the studio