Laser hair removal treatments use light energy to permanently damage or destroy hair follicles with the goal of preventing hair from growing back.
Laser Hair Removal
Remove or reduce hair on all parts of the body and smooth the skin
Candela Gentle System
Starting at $50/session
Which technology do you use at CJ Laser?
Our Candela GentleMax is the fastest and most powerful laser on the market today. It effectively treats all skin types offering unmatched treatment capabilities in permanent hair reduction. With an 18mm spot size and quick repetition rates, the GentleMax offers fast treatment times. It is accompanied by Candela’s patented epidermal cooling device to maximize your comfort and safety.
What are the benefits of Laser Hair Removal?
- Quick and easy
- Replaces shaving and waxing
- Smoother skin
- No more ingrown hairs
- Saving you time and money in the long run
How many sessions will I need?
The amount of sessions needed varies from person to person depending on age, area treated
How do I prepare for my appointment?
- Stop waxing, tweezing, or plucking hair you want to remove for two to six weeks before your appointment, though shaving is fine.
- Within 24 hours of your appointment, shave the area that’s being lasered.
- You should also avoid UV exposure during the month before your treatment, including that from tanning beds and self-tanning lotions.
- Be sure that the treatment area is fully washed and has no makeup, lotions or medications on.
- Notify us if you’ve been on any recent antibiotics or if there have been any changes with your medications. We do not treat anyone who has been on Accutane at present or the past 12 months.
Post-treatment care and expectations?
- Avoid bathing or washing with very hot water, Use tepid water. Wash gently. Keep the area clean.
- Avoid any irritating medications or chemicals. Examples of these are Retin-A, Benzoyl peroxide, glycolic acid or astringents.
- Avoid direct sun exposure for at least 3 weeks after treatment. Protect the area with a sunscreen of higher than 30 SPF or else the skin may develop hyper-pigmentation/hypo-pigmentation marks.
- After laser treatment, hair may continue to grow out as if it were never treated. Typically this will occur for about 2-3 weeks and then those treated hair will simply begin to fall out.
Questions? Want to book an appointment? Contact us!
1738 86th St.
Brooklyn, New York 11214
Mon - Sat, 11am - 8pm
Sunday, 12pm - 7pm