Evolve Tite is an innovative non-invasive solution designed specifically to reduce the unsightly appearance of loose sagging skin. It is a quick and easy non-surgical alternative which will reshape your body.
Single session $599
Package of 3 sessions $1,500
Evolve Tite leverages clinically proven radio-frequency technology to stimulate collagen production and provide the ultimate in customizable body reshaping.
Evolve Tite is recommended for individuals who are looking for a non-invasive skin treatment to address specific areas that require contraction. Tite can be used to reduce texture irregularities in lax skin and provide a natural firmer appearance. It is a very safe and effective procedure that can be used on all skin types and skin tones.
Evolve Tite was developed based on the clinical success of the proprietary A.C.E. (Acquire, Control and Extend) technology. A.C.E. technology targets deep within the skin to ensure that no areas are under, or over-treated, thereby maximizing results and providing consistent outcomes.
Does the Evolve Tite treatment hurt?
Most clients find Evolve Tite comfortable. During your treatment you can expect a warming of your skin similar to a hot stone massage. As the radio-frequency penetrates the dermal layers patients typically notice a reduction in the folds of their skin leading to a smoother contour of the body. Textural irregularities will even out and sagging skin will appear more toned.
How many sessions are required?
Your practitioner will recommend the optimal number of sessions to be performed based on your personal goals. Treatment times and frequency will be specifically tailored to obtain the optimal results. You will begin to see gradual improvements in the treatment area following your first few sessions.
How do I prepare for my appointment?
- Be sure that the treatment area is fully washed and has no makeup, lotions or medications on.
- Notify us if you’ve been on any recent antibiotics or if there have been any changes with your medications. We do not treat anyone who has been on Accutane at present or the past 12 months.
Post-treatment care and expectations?
- Avoid bathing or washing with very hot water for 48 hours. Use tepid water. Wash gently. Keep the area clean.
- Avoid any irritating medications or chemicals. Examples of these are Retin-A, Benzoyl peroxide, glycolic acid or astringents.
- Avoid direct sun exposure for at least 1 week after treatment. Protect the area with a sunscreen of higher than 30 SPF or else the skin may develop hyper-pigmentation/hypo-pigmentation marks.
- Avoid alcohol 24-48 hours after your treatment
- Stay hydrated after your treatment
Questions? Want to book an appointment? Contact us!
1738 86th St.
Brooklyn, New York 11214
Mon - Sat, 11am - 8pm
Sunday, 12pm - 7pm