Evolve Trim is an innovative non-invasive solution designed specifically to reduce the unsightly appearance of cellulite and destroy fat cells. It is a quick and easy non-surgical alternative to liposuction which will reshape your body.
Fat reduction, cellulite reduction, and skin tightening
Evolve Trim offers applicators which deliver bipolar radio frequency energy and a tissue vacuum. The patented technology delivers a uniform thermal effect to the deepest layers of the subcutaneous fat to provide maximum results. A series of radio-frequency energy is delivered by a succession of pulses at 1 million cycles per second. While this may sound intense, it is very safe.
To maximize comfort, the body’s temperature is constantly monitored, with real-time updates on the skin’s temperature at any time during the procedure. This thermal monitoring provides the utmost in temperature control while enabling you to achieve the maximum results.
Customized treatments are designed to address your specific needs so the end
result is a slimmer appearance with no downtime.
Does the Evolve Trim treatment hurt?
Most clients find Evolve Trim comfortable. During your treatment you can expect a warming of your skin and gentle pulling sensation as the radio-frequency and vacuum work together to smooth out unwanted stubborn pockets of fat and tighten skin.
How many sessions are required?
Your practitioner will recommend the optimal number of sessions to be performed based on your personal goals. Treatment times and frequency will be specifically tailored to obtain the optimal results. You will begin to see gradual improvements in the treatment area following your first few sessions.
How do I prepare for my appointment?
- Be sure that the treatment area is fully washed and has no makeup, lotions or medications on.
- Try to avoid alcohol 24 hours before your treatment.
- Notify us if you’ve been on any recent antibiotics or if there have been any changes with your medications. We do not treat anyone who has been on Accutane at present or the past 12 months.
Post-treatment care and expectations?
- Avoid bathing or washing with very hot water for 48 hours. Use tepid water. Wash gently. Keep the area clean.
- Avoid any irritating medications or chemicals. Examples of these are Retin-A, Benzoyl peroxide, glycolic acid or astringents.
- Avoid direct sun exposure for at least 1 week after treatment. Protect the area with a sunscreen of higher than 30 SPF or else the skin may develop hyper-pigmentation/hypo-pigmentation marks.
- Avoid alcohol 24-48 hours after your treatment
- Stay hydrated after your treatment
Questions? Want to book an appointment? Contact us!
1738 86th St.
Brooklyn, New York 11214
Mon - Sat, 11am - 8pm
Sunday, 12pm - 7pm