Laser acne treatment is Non-invasive treatment performed by using a YAG laser to gently heat the upper dermis which kills acne causing bacteria while simultaneously treating redness and early scars caused by acne in the skin.
Laser Acne Treatment
Kill acne causing bacteria, reduce inflammation and reduce future breakouts
Yag Laser – Candela Gentle System
$150/session. $125/session with a package of 4 or more.
How long is the Laser Acne Treatment procedure?
How do I prepare for my appointment?
- Please arrive to your appointment with no make-up on.
- Avoid any chemical peels or ablative treatments to your skin for 4 weeks prior to your treatment.
- Be sure that the treatment area is fully washed and has no makeup, lotions or medications on.
- You should also avoid UV exposure during the month before your treatment, including that from tanning beds and self-tanning lotions.
- Notify us if you’ve been on any recent antibiotics or if there have been any changes with your medications. We do not treat anyone who has been on Accutane at present or the past 12 months.
- Avoid active skincare ingredients for 72 hours.
Post-treatment care and expectations?
- Avoid bathing or washing with very hot water, Use tepid water. Wash gently. Keep the area clean.
- Avoid active skincare ingredients for a few days post your treatment. Ask us about CJ Laser approved post-treatment skincare.
- Avoid any irritating medications or chemicals. Examples of these are Retin-A, Benzoyl peroxide, glycolic acid or astringents. Ask us about CJ Laser approved post-treatment skincare.
- Avoid direct sun exposure for at least 3 weeks after treatment. Protect the area with a sunscreen of higher than 30 SPF or else the skin may develop hyper-pigmentation/hypo-pigmentation marks.
Questions? Want to book an appointment? Contact us!
1738 86th St.
Brooklyn, New York 11214
Mon - Sat, 11am - 8pm
Sunday, 12pm - 7pm