At CJ Laser, we use hyaluronic acid based fillers. Hyaluronic acid is naturally produced by your body and already found in your skin and cartilage. Filler is used to eliminate wrinkles, plump, and hydrate lips, replace soft-tissue volume loss, volumize creases and folds of the face, sculpt and contour.
To provide a refreshed, more awake look by eliminating hollowness under the eyes.
Minimal to no downtime with cannula technique. Mild swelling and redness in treated areas that may last a few hours. Bruising may occur.
$799/syringe. Includes numbing.
How long does the treatment take?
When will I see results?
Results are visible immediately. The healing process will take about 3-10 days depending on the amount and area injected. You can expect swelling and bruising, give yourself a minimum of 2 weeks before any event.
How long do the results last?
Dermal fillers are temporary. On average, under eye filler lasts 6-18 months but may vary based on your individual metabolism.
How do I prepare for my appointment?
- Please arrive to your appointment with no make-up on.
- AVOID alcoholic beverages at least 24 hours prior to treatment (alcohol may thin the blood increasing the risk of bruising).
- AVOID anti-inflammatory/blood thinning medications ideally for a period of 2 weeks before treatment. Please consult with your primary physician prior to discontinuing any medications.
- Medications and supplements such as Aspirin, Vitamin E, Ginko Biloba, St. John’s Wart, Ibuprofen, Motrin, Advil, Aleve, Vioxx, and other NSAIDS are all blood-thinning medications and can increase the risk of bruising/swelling after injections. Please consult with your primary physician prior to discontinuing any medications.
- Schedule your appointment at least 2 weeks prior to any special event.
- Please let your provider know if you are prone to cold sores.
Post-treatment care and expectations?
- After your dermal filler treatment, you will experience swelling and redness. Swelling will fluctuate for few days after your treatment and may persist for up to two weeks. The final result of the filler will be when the swelling subsides. Bruising may occur so please plan at least 2 weeks ahead of any events.
- It is normal to experience bruising, redness, itching, swelling and/or soreness that may last from 2-5 days following your treatment. If you experience any pain or discomfort you may take Tylenol or other Acetaminophen-containing products as directed.
- To avoid bruising continue to avoid aspirin, Advil, Motrin, Iburprofen, Naproxen, Voltaren and other anti-inflammatory medications for 2 days after your procedure if okayed by your medical doctor. Avoid alcohol and blood thinning agents such as vitamin E, vitamin A, Ginko, Garlic, Flax, Cod Liver Oil, Essential Fatty Acids and least 24 hours after your treatment
- Avoid vigorous exercise, sun and heat exposure for at least 2 days after your treatment.
Questions? Want to book an appointment? Contact us!
1738 86th St.
Brooklyn, New York 11214
Mon - Sat, 11am - 8pm
Sunday, 12pm - 7pm