Clear + Brilliant is a multi-award winning laser that uses fractional laser to resurface the top layer of the skin to trigger cell renewal and stimulate collagen production. This treatment works from the inside out using the laser to gently penetrate the skin with microscopic pinpoints of thermal energy. This triggers cellular turnover which replaces the damaged, dead and dull outer layer of the skin with a new, rejuvenated layer. This is one of the only resurfacing lasers that is able to safely treat all skin types!
Clear + Brilliant
Resurface the top layer of the skin to improve skin tone and texture, diminish fine lines and wrinkles & restore a youthful, healthy glow.
Clear + Brilliant Laser
1 day of downtime (redness). Healing time of 7-10 days.
$350/session. Includes numbing. $299/session with a package of 4 or more.
How long is the Clear + Brilliant procedure?
When will I see results?
After a Clear + Brilliant treatment, your skin will feel softer and have improved tone for a youthful, more radiant glow. The results of a treatment are both immediate and progressive. Within a week or two after one treatment, your skin will start to feel softer, look brighter and show more even tone.
How do I prepare for my appointment?
- Please arrive to your appointment with no make-up on.
- Avoid any chemical peels or ablative treatments to your skin for 4 weeks prior to your treatment.
- Be sure that the treatment area is fully washed and has no makeup, lotions or medications on.
- You should also avoid UV exposure during the month before your treatment, including that from tanning beds and self-tanning lotions.
- Notify us if you’ve been on any recent antibiotics or if there have been any changes with your medications. We do not treat anyone who has been on Accutane at present or the past 12 months.
Post-treatment care and expectations?
- Apply Humetrix as needed for cooling & to aid healing the skin.
- Avoid bathing or washing with very hot water, Use tepid water. Wash gently. Keep the area clean.
- Avoid active skincare ingredients for a few days post your treatment. Ask us about CJ Laser approved post-treatment skincare.
- Avoid any irritating medications or chemicals. Examples of these are Retin-A, Benzoyl peroxide, glycolic acid or astringents.
- Avoid direct sun exposure for at least 3 weeks after treatment. Protect the area with a sunscreen of higher than 30 SPF or else the skin may develop hyper-pigmentation/hypo-pigmentation marks.
Questions? Want to book an appointment? Contact us!
1738 86th St.
Brooklyn, New York 11214
Mon - Sat, 11am - 8pm
Sunday, 12pm - 7pm