MORPHEUS8 is a fractional skin treatment that stimulates collagen production of the underlying layers of the dermis. By targeting the deeper layers of the skin, the building blocks will reorganize themselves in a natural anti-aging process.
Skin Tightening, Resurfacing & More.
MORPHEUS8 by InMode
Fractionated RF energy is a scientifically proven method to reduce wrinkles and rebuild collagen and fat. It is minimally invasive, using a matrix of micro pins to renew deeper layers of the skin with almost no patient downtime. RF energy heats the deep layers of the skin in a controlled way to revitalize the collagen. The treatment will improve skin complexion and texture for a more radiant and youthful appearance.
What are the benefits of Morpheus8?
- Skin tightening
- Upper and lower eyelid skin rejuvenation
- Double chin reduction
- Neck and jowl lift
- Jawline definition
- Scar reduction
How long is the Morpheus8 procedure?
The procedure is about 45 minutes long depending on treatment area.
When will I see Morpheus8 results?
Visible results can be seen within a few days, but typically after three weeks the most noticeable results appear. Improvements continue up to three months after treatment. Depending on your Morpheus8 treatment regime you can expect to have between 1-3 sessions.
How do I prepare for my appointment?
- Be sure that the treatment area is fully washed and has no makeup, lotions or medications on.
- Avoid any chemical peels or ablative treatments to your skin for 4 weeks prior to your treatment.
- You should also avoid UV exposure during the month before your treatment, including that from tanning beds and self-tanning lotions.
- Notify us if you’ve been on any recent antibiotics or if there have been any changes with your medications. We do not treat anyone who has been on Accutane at present or the past 12 months.
- Arrive to your appointment 1 hour early for numbing.
Post-treatment care and expectations?
- Avoid bathing or washing with very hot water, Use tepid water. Wash gently. Keep the area clean.
- Avoid any irritating medications or chemicals. Examples of these are Retin-A, Benzoyl peroxide, glycolic acid or astringents.
- Avoid direct sun exposure for at least 3 weeks after treatment. Protect the area with a sunscreen of higher than 30 SPF or else the skin may develop hyper-pigmentation/hypo-pigmentation marks.
- Makeup can be applied 1 to 2 days after the treatment. Patients should expect to see micro lesions a few days after treatment and slight redness for up to 1 week depending on treatment parameters.
Questions? Want to book an appointment? Contact us!
1738 86th St.
Brooklyn, New York 11214
Mon - Sat, 11am - 8pm
Sunday, 12pm - 7pm